POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: First Image: Inverted 3d truchet tiling : Re: First Image: Inverted 3d truchet tiling Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Image: Inverted 3d truchet tiling
From: scam
Date: 24 Aug 2004 02:15:00
Message: <web.412adc223db75be1c19ea0ce0@news.povray.org>
I increased the number of polygons, turned on double_illuminate, changed the
perspective, and this is what I got. There are still some unwanted black
edges, but it isn't anywhere near as bad as before. I think I'll go the
post-processing route as opposed to the tweak-every-setting-under-the-sun
route to remove them.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tubes v2.jpg' (102 KB)