POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bricks (isosurface) : Re: bricks (isosurface) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bricks (isosurface)
From: Vladimir
Date: 16 Aug 2004 15:30:00
Message: <web.41210a1f9f026ebde2762960@news.povray.org>
I am posting this before looking at the links so If I say something stupid
please forgive me. I will look at them after posting this but My family is
telling me to get of the internet so they can use the phone. Firstly thanks
for the replies. from what Ive seen my questions have been answered. I
realise I have posted on the wrong board. I misread the title when I was
posting. I will post another reply When I have had chance to read the
links.

Thanks

Peter