POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Win64 ported source. : Win64 ported source. Server Time
27 Jul 2024 20:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Win64 ported source.
From: MaxLock
Date: 13 Aug 2004 10:15:01
Message: <web.411ccc109316a85be33111f80@news.povray.org>
Dear PovRay developers,

I'm already PovRay 3.5 and now 3.6 to Win64, specifically I use Itanium,
(that's was not easy :) maybe some bugs is still there). Thanks god, that
GUI works without text editor control written on C++Builder!

But since you announce and release PovRay for AMD64 (why BTW only for AMD64?
Nocona already lunched), you have done this porting as well. So I just want
to be in track with main line sources, why don't you just made Win64 clean
sources available?

I can provide you with binaries for IA64 (compiled by Intel compiler) to
place on your site, I read you asked in some thread, and for x86-64 as
well.

So, how can I get you Win64 source code, is it available on CVS somewhere?

Thanks,
Max