POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: WIP Contemplation, take 3 : Re: WIP Contemplation, take 3 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:27:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Contemplation, take 3
From: Statler
Date: 6 Aug 2004 06:00:00
Message: <web.4113566d39d8c8fa841517f40@news.povray.org>
This is my first time viewing this image (I have not seen the images leading
up to this one).

This is an absolutely fascinating image, but two things bother me... The
light coming in the windows seems awfully bright, not only when compared to
the background we see through the windows, but it (for me anyway) pulls my
attention from other parts of the scene. Also, the way the band on the
floor passes under the chess board makes me think it has something to do
with the chessboard. I don't think this was the intention.