POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Going Through The Wormhole Portal ( link ) : Re: Going Through The Wormhole Portal ( link ) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going Through The Wormhole Portal ( link )
From: Stephen
Date: 2 Aug 2004 13:00:00
Message: <web.410e725c6dff14c271087b900@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> The tricks used in this animation are not exactly simple, and I'm pretty
> sure you'll never guess how I did it. Hehehe...

I like this! And you are right about not guessing the tricks. Will you ever
reveal the secret or will you keep it classified like your Hologram
Projector?
Actually there seem to be lots of tricks. I liked the viewpoint changing to
the other Universe and the shadows being correct w.r.t. their own light
source.