POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert WIP 2 : Re: Desert WIP 2 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert WIP 2
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jul 2004 04:25:00
Message: <web.40fb848aad36fc7871087b900@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote:
> Thanks for pointing this out guys, I would never have realised that some people
> wouldn't understand that part of the concept. I'll definitely put it in the text
> file.

To me it is obvious but then I think an empting hourglass is iconic.
Maybe a tilt to the upper sand so that it matches the desert, and a
whirlpool as time runs out.

complement). What would an indigo background look like?
Great work.

important to at least say that there is a metaphor involved. If you look at

background.
http://gallery.euroweb.hu/html/h/holbein/hans_y/1535a/1ambassa.html

Stephen