POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Guitar WIP (Comments requested) : Guitar WIP (Comments requested) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Guitar WIP (Comments requested)
From: nomail
Date: 3 Jul 2004 04:45:00
Message: <web.40e6713392ffae8febeb4b130@news.povray.org>
Well, this is my first foray into POV in a few months. It's (going to be) an
electric guitar. This is a two-fold expiriment. 1: I want to see if I can
do it. and 2: See what I can come up with ;) This is intended to be an
acoustically and constructionally accurate model. If built exactly to the
model, it should be playable, all the hardware is properly positioned, etc.
Heck, who knows, I might actually build this some day ;)

PS: Theres a quite unique design feature to this instrument. Who can find
it?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'day1.png' (235 KB)