POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : javascipt animated web pages : javascipt animated web pages Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  javascipt animated web pages
From: Tony LaVigne
Date: 21 Jun 2004 11:52:02
Message: <web.40d4e104dda6689f5cd9832d0@news.povray.org>
Below are some web pages I've written that use javascipt to control tabled
images (Povray generated). The animations are simple, some you would really
call mouse over/off events. I used MATLAB to chop up the animated images
and generate javascript/table html scrip. The links are listed below.

http://www.xenoplates.com
http://www.xenoplates.com/HOW/how.html
http://www.xenoplates.com/WHAT/what.html
http://www.xenoplates.com/contact/

The last page takes about a minute to play out (once it's loaded).  The
pages are still underconstuction and some of them are bulky to use so if
you have a slow modem you may want to move on to the next thread.   The
world may not be ready for the fusion of POVRAY and javascript (or at least
the way I did it) but here it is.
thanks
tony