POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Out of creativity : Re: Out of creativity Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Out of creativity
From: Mike Kost
Date: 14 Jun 2004 21:45:01
Message: <web.40ce547d22177e1e8aee18220@news.povray.org>
You're all making me question what I'm trying to accomplish here. After
thinking, I think the star's going to go. The media wasn't working out, and
it doesn't feel right. I don't want to focus on something being created -
more like something that's been left for someone to visit. From the
comments about a Christmas tree, I'm going to try and turn this into a
Wizard's Christmas tree. I'm going to to try and play the stereotypical
green & gray ethereal against bright and festive Christmas colors.

Thank you all for your comments. Lets see where this goes...