POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Out of creativity : Re: Out of creativity Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Out of creativity
From: Mike Kost
Date: 9 Jun 2004 12:55:01
Message: <web.40c740d122177e1e5bf981ea0@news.povray.org>
Ian,

I've been having problems trying to get the isosurface algorithm to get the
tentacles to taper before they reach the peak. I'll probably look at it
again after a day or two away from the math. I did figure out that I had my
brightness/contrast way screwed up on the machine I was rendering so I'm
going back to the lighting and try again.

Thanks for your comments,

Mike