POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray 3.5 & VS.NET 2003 : Re: POV-Ray 3.5 & VS.NET 2003 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:07:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.5 & VS.NET 2003
From: Luis Fernando
Date: 2 May 2004 16:10:01
Message: <web.40955508c2ea3d5c697c007d0@news.povray.org>
Regards Ryan

Was usefull the instructions given to compile for VS NET2003, we do it and
everithing works fine, i hope you can help me with this issue, where in the
source code can i redefine the project as a win32 console mode project ,
with the intention to not display any window, and only save the rendered
file as operating in background mode, can be done this ??

Thanks in advance for yout attention, i hope you answer my question.

Att.
Luis Vargas
Guayaquil - Ecuador