POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How I Spent the Winter Part 3 : Re: How I Spent the Winter Part 3 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How I Spent the Winter Part 3
From: gregjohn
Date: 28 Apr 2004 13:55:00
Message: <web.408fefe89ea9957240d56c170@news.povray.org>
That is quite a cool project.  I've sometimes started architectural projects
where I started with a nice outer shell, only to get lost as I went further
"inside".

Aside from the exploded view, what are you going to "do" with the house--
it's almost like making a doll house and you'll immediately want to go get
some dolls to put in it.