POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dark (WIP) : Re: Dark (WIP) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark (WIP)
From: Rob Richens
Date: 27 Apr 2004 01:55:00
Message: <web.408df32be088d758b50da0880@news.povray.org>
Thank you!
I've worked very hard on putting in details not centered on the main
subjects to give it that feel.  Eventually it will be printed poster size
and I want the viewer to want to stop for a minute and look around the
image.

I'll think about the flaming brand.  It's contrary to the original idea of
the image, but you're right it would go nicely.

Rob.