POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface gears : Re: Isosurface gears Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:09:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface gears
From: Budgery
Date: 16 Apr 2004 09:10:00
Message: <web.407fda7784498a2ea1fd027f0@news.povray.org>
> I better confess I was playing a joke with you. We have a certain tradition
> here that "first posts" should be some kind of reflective sphere standing on
> a checkered floor.  :o)
>
> But the idea of a torus-like gear isn't bad!
>
> Best Regards,
> Hugo

Hehehe.  Yeah, something didn't seem quite right about that, but being new
here, I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.  For all I knew, maybe you
just really liked spheres and checker floors...I'll tell you what, just for
you, once they release the new beta, I'm going to make a checker textured
gear sitting on a giant sphere!  How insane is that!? Wooo :)

Budge