POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dream Flowers : Re: Dream Flowers Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dream Flowers
From: Kyle
Date: 9 Jan 2004 02:00:11
Message: <web.3ffe50c6a3d71958602bfaa40@news.povray.org>
Frank DeRosa wrote:

>Anyhow, I'm very pleased with the flowers, grass, and lighting.  However,
>the visible slice of sky seems quite blank (especially since it is).  I'm
>not sure what to do.  Stars and clouds, or what?  I'm sort of lost about it

When I look at this, with a little bit different of scaling, I see ants
watching fireworks.  If you use stars for a background, a lightning-bug
might keep it from looking plain.  On another glance at the great looking
flowers, I think you could modify your code to make some interesting
underwater creatures.  Anyways, these are just some thoughts I had as I saw
your render.  Good luck with whatever you decide to finish it off with.