POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blue thingies (~166k) - dendrite_01.jpg (1/1) : Re: blue thingies (~166k) - dendrite_01.jpg (1/1) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:32:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blue thingies (~166k) - dendrite_01.jpg (1/1)
From: Mack Tuesday
Date: 25 Nov 2003 20:40:02
Message: <web.3fc403d095b88ae7543aa38d0@news.povray.org>
I found your earlier post featuring an image with the whole cube.
I noticed how you modulated the thickness of the dendrites as a
function of location.

I think it would be cool to see a picture that makes the cube look
*immense*, where the dendrites are thin near the ground and thick
near the top; maybe have the camera near the ground and have some
hills surrounding the cube.  Have some clouds floating near it.
It would look surreal but somehow physically possible.

Maybe I'll do that myself.  Have you posted the scene description
anywhere?