POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : landscape - lost sphere : Re: landscape - lost sphere Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: landscape - lost sphere
From: Dave Matthews
Date: 12 Nov 2003 08:25:01
Message: <web.3fb2343a895357768062416c0@news.povray.org>
Abe wrote:
>....or an alternate title: Chrome Sphere In Search of a Checkered Plane.

I, also, prefer the alternate title.

>I have to say, those listings gave such a nice overview of a structured
>approach to isosurface landscapes, that I'm sorry I didn't see the article.

Thanks for encouraging us to look at these.  You're right, they're
excellent.  They are practically self-descriptive, just render, read and
think (in whatever order you prefer.)

(Here's the link for others interested:

http://www.heise.de/ct/ftp/03/20/206/     )

Really nice image.  I hear yodeling, and I don't even have a sound card.

Dave Matthews