POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lab WIP : Re: Lab WIP Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:31:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lab WIP
From: gregjohn
Date: 6 Nov 2003 13:05:01
Message: <web.3faa8d051e12e74b40d56c170@news.povray.org>
Funny, **I** couldn't see it using IE Explorer-- could there be a version
problem?  But it worked fine IIRC on my other PC using OE.

The green tank houses some sort of diabolical scientific experiment, perhaps
an operation not unlike that which Wolverine went through.  The tank on the
right is supposed to be the source of the green liquid.

Interestingly, I gave an impression of green goop simply with reflection. I
wonder if the effect would hold with all lighting & views.

Thanks for the speculation-- it helps me figure out what details I need to
fix.