POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor : Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor
From: HENON fabien
Date: 30 Oct 2003 09:25:01
Message: <web.3fa11e07eac9ee63f5fada0d0@news.povray.org>
gRRosminet wrote:
That looks promising.
I'll have to try it.
For a while I wanted to program pyvon using python and QT.
If you use C and QT, all the better -> it may be much faster when parsing
the syntax.

I have another job and I do not have any more time to continue the
development of pyvon or even to play with POV.

One piece of advice : do not pay too much attention to the people who
pointedly argue that there is no need of an interface for POV under Linux.
Emacs might be a great piece of software but it is the least user-friendly
interface that I know.
Windows has a specific POV inferface, Mac too, why not Linux.

One more thing, why did you not post this message to the unix directory ?

Bon courage