POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) : Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 02:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg)
From: Dan Byers
Date: 12 Oct 2003 14:15:01
Message: <web.3f8998a63f4c0c1e9fa366d40@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> Don't know if this link works.
>
>It seems the server doesn't send the correct media type, but downloading and
>playing does work.
>
>    Thorsten

Grrrrrrr... this is frustrating.  I used Quicktime Pro to export to .mp4,
because all the other file formats are too big ( uncompressed, the movie is
just shy of 300  megs in size).  I tried using Movie2Mpeg, but the program
kept puking.  I don't know what else to do.  It doesn't do me any good to
create a movie and upload it in a format that you have to do jump thru
hoops to see.  :(

I may try to send this film in to atomfilms.com; maybe they can get it in a
format that will work on their server (provided it's even accepted) and
everyone will be able to see it. :/

Dan