POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Walls [102k] : Re: Walls [102k] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walls [102k]
From: no13
Date: 9 Oct 2003 20:05:01
Message: <web.3f85f6d2e32c7442a0dca75e0@news.povray.org>
The image is a good start with lots of potential. The walls remind me of the
interior design work of architects Frank Loyd Wright and Walter Burley
Griffin.

Christoph Hormann wrote:
>In fact i first had a version of the ground without it but it looked too
>dominant because of the perspective (the camera is quite a dilemma after
>all.  I would like less of the ground but moving the camera upward will
>result in the walls appearing less 'high' and rotating it upward would
>result in non parallel verticals).

Hopefully someone will create a patch for perspective correction or a camera
type that performs like a traditional wide format "tilt" camera. This would
greatly expand the artistic posibilities of POV.

no13