POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Memory problems : Re: Memory problems Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory problems
From: caffeinebill
Date: 3 Oct 2003 16:15:01
Message: <web.3f7dd6ec713652bd6c93cf30@news.povray.org>
Kevin Loney wrote:
>The only other thing is that every time the is a call to Reflect(...) it has
>been replaced with Reflect(..., NULL) except in the case of Reflect(...,
>Layer->Finish) in compute_lighted_texture()

Based on the prototype for the Reflect function you included earlier,
is Layer->Finish a pointer
to Finish?  Or is it a Finish structure?  Not knowing how the Layer struct
is
defined (as I haven't looked at the source code ever), but considering the
error your are receiving, I would guess it is not a pointer, in which case
you should use Reflect(...,&(Layer->Finish)).

Otherwise, maybe you are not properly populating Layer->Finish.