POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : curly patterns (29+24+26 kb) : Re: curly patterns (29+24+26 kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: curly patterns (29+24+26 kb)
From: Alex Kluchikov
Date: 13 Sep 2003 17:15:01
Message: <web.3f63887063e99ef2941e0c1f0@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

>That looks interesting, you can do similar things with displace warps.

You do thimk it is possible to do pattern like this via displace warps? I do
not think so, but if you do, please, post the sample. As far as I know,
displacement warp is not standard POV 3.5 feature? I didn't use unofficial
patches, so, I know not much about it.

>Of course i am interested in the source.

Of cource, I'll post the source :) Look in p.b.s.-f.

Sincerely Yours, Alex Kluchikov.