POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV People at a rock concert : Re: POV People at a rock concert Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV People at a rock concert
From: HenryW
Date: 30 Aug 2003 19:05:01
Message: <web.3f512d935a3310045e6c7880@news.povray.org>
Fabien Mosen wrote:
>Henry Wagner wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Attached are two images of a scene I've been working on of a rock concert. I
>> created some simple people with random dimensions. I put over 6000 of them
>> into the scene and am excited by the early results.
>>
>> Comments, suggestions?
>
>A rock concert with people on chairs ?  And their alignment looks more
>like political meetings of early 30's...
>
>Fabien.

LOL!!!! (Yes, here in the US most stadium concerts, at least the ones I've
been to, have chairs on the field).

Thanks for all the feedback. Placing people randomly without the chairs
sounds like a great idea (plus I can get ride of a bunch of objects to
speed up parsing) :)

I know the people are crude, I plan to keep working on them, hopefully get
them more human like.

Henry