POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : help needed - animating inside of lava lamp - blob help please : help needed - animating inside of lava lamp - blob help please Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:58:37 EDT (-0400)
  help needed - animating inside of lava lamp - blob help please
From: darrenf
Date: 16 Aug 2003 16:30:01
Message: <web.3f3e93e93926d386be2ce2900@news.povray.org>
Hello

I would love to be able to create the blobby lava lamp but have no idea how
to start.

I just need the inside to fill the whole screen (not worried about the glass
container)

So really it would be blobs acting like a lava lamp

Thinking I would need a sine wave function based on clock and blobs in
different translation places within the screen.

But I have no idea on how to start on this.

Are their any lava lamp blob tutorials on the net for povray?

Thanks

zippy666 (darrenf)