POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Transfer POVray documentation to .pdf format : Re: Transfer POVray documentation to .pdf format Server Time
28 Apr 2024 19:36:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transfer POVray documentation to .pdf format
From: Enrico
Date: 8 Aug 2003 18:05:01
Message: <web.3f341df216c1352daf1a1a350@news.povray.org>
Greatgazzoo wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I am willing to donate time and effort to converting the documentation for
>POVRay to adobe acrobat .pdf files.  Let me know if interested.
>
>GreatGazzoo
>gre### [at] hotmailcom

I've just converted Pov-Ray's manual into pdf. You may download it at
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/ipermarket/povman.zip. Download starts
immediately. The file contains searchable bookmarking and table of content
(for printed use), with colorized and indented headings. Any problem let me
know at enr### [at] bigfootcom.