POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surrealist approach - Final [slight nudity] : Re: Surrealist approach - Final [slight nudity] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surrealist approach - Final [slight nudity]
From: tommy
Date: 5 Aug 2003 02:50:01
Message: <web.3f2f52e6ef88be6a472d3920@news.povray.org>
>"Anubis" <anu### [at] telusnet> wrote in news:3f2e73e3[at]news.povray.org:
>
>> Personaly, I believe that the IRTC exists to bring out peoples
>> individuality.   What I mean by that is, your desision should be based
>> on what you feel.  Not Everyone else.  And since few of us are from
>> Africa we may not see or feel the same things you do.

You may be right...  I just wanted to have different opinion regarding the
pictures and the number 2 (the one which got most votes) is the one I like
less because the head is no smooth enough...  Anyway, I need to take a
decision (very hard thing to do).

Thanks to all of you for your posts and inputs...

Tommy
The 1st African citizen POV member !
http://www.webkenya.com/
Promote Web Development in Africa