POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Gilles Tran's Tree plugin : Re: Gilles Tran's Tree plugin Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:46:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gilles Tran's Tree plugin
From: Keith
Date: 31 Jul 2003 21:10:01
Message: <web.3f29bcfe66e811fbb228311c0@news.povray.org>
Hi Thomas,

I wrote the Tree PlugIn for Moray, I know there are a few things wrong with
it but I'm on a Round the World Trip until Oct 14th so do not have access
to my source code or a compiler :-(

I will take on board what you have said and when I get back and have a job
I'll sort it out :-)

I hope that helps,

Cheers,

Keith