POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surrealist approach - WIP ?? : Re: Surrealist approach - WIP ?? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surrealist approach - WIP ??
From: tommy
Date: 30 Jul 2003 08:55:01
Message: <web.3f27bfd7c07dbb60a472d3920@news.povray.org>
Indeed, the two links below are similar to what I have tried to render (the
statue and the ball).  Nevertheless, I never heard of Chirico...

I just googled for Man Ray pictures.  Lot of good stuff...
Nudity was also an important element of surrealism.

Just wondering how should I do to have an old pictures effect (may a sepia
camera filter ??), this would be much better than a blur.

Tommy
The 1st African citizen POV member !
http://www.webkenya.com/
Promote Web Development in Africa