POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Some toy horses running [MPG1, 1.16MB] - ttho-hoss.mpg (1/1) : Re: Some toy horses running [MPG1, 1.16MB] - ttho-hoss.mpg (1/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:29:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some toy horses running [MPG1, 1.16MB] - ttho-hoss.mpg (1/1)
From: Apache
Date: 15 Jul 2003 08:10:01
Message: <web.3f13edff8491610d741409890@news.povray.org>
Ok! I think this is a very funny and interesting animation. If you like you
might consider doing some modelling together with us at www.imp.org
(Internet Movie Project). We are a group of people working together on
animations entirely done with POV-Ray. Except for the encoding of mpeg and
avi files, because POV-Ray is incapable of doing such a thing.... ;)

We (IMP) are completely non-profit and open.

IMP works, especially with animations that would take waaaayyy to long to
complete using a render-farm like ours! Render-farm = a bunch of computers
all over the world rendering together on an animation. So if you have ideas
that you can't do on your own, please visit us.