POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Surreal? : Re: WIP: Surreal? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:34:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Surreal?
From: Chris Amshey
Date: 14 Jul 2003 01:10:01
Message: <web.3f123a3cb47f233f61b99e900@news.povray.org>
Neonux wrote:
>Not sure if this fits this category... but its just something that came to
>me.
>
>I'm not too happy with the clouds or sun yet but it gives an indication
>anyway... :)
>
>NeoNux

It fits the style, certainly, but you're definitely right about the clouds
and
sun needing work, and from an artistic pov I think it's lacking a focus. It
might
have more impact if the container was a fishbowl/fishtank, or a computer
monitor
(although that idea has been done in irtc before...).

'course it's hard to be too objective or constructive when I'm working on my
own
entry, but I'm trying. ;)

--Chris