POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More DF3 fun, with radiosity. : Re: More DF3 fun, with radiosity. Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More DF3 fun, with radiosity.
From: Apache
Date: 30 May 2003 08:00:04
Message: <web.3ed746ccde715f43741409890@news.povray.org>
I can't connect to my computer where I've stored "my" 32000 set, but now I
understand what you're saying and if I remember correctly the 32000 set is
perfectly all right because the densities of the distribution is like the
original 1600 set.

In the same thread I got confused about how radiosity works with the samples
set. It was said that no matter the error_bound and other vars, the amount
of samples taken always equals count. I'm still confused! What's the use of
the other vars if count is the only var that matters?
http://news.povray.org/povray.unofficial.patches/31179/221535/#221535

Regards,
Apache