POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X and QT : OS X and QT Server Time
1 May 2024 00:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  OS X and QT
From: gmanas
Date: 6 May 2003 09:30:06
Message: <web.3eb7b830119ef85d2f48a4160@news.povray.org>
Hi, I am new to POV and just learing how all this works and having a
fantastic time. I am quite amazed that such a package exists.  All of you
should be commended. I do have two questions.   1) is there going to be a
fix to the OS 10.2.4 file open bug?  Right now I just open my file in
TextEdit copy and paste it to a new POV window.  I know this can't hold me
forever as my projects grow.    2) when I render a static scene it goes
fairly fast, just a few seconds.  My scenes are simple right now.  I was
trying to create a simple animation using clock but find that once I turn
on animation the render time goes to hours.  I am doing something wrong?
Thanks for any suggestions.