POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WAHHHHHHHHH T_T : Re: WAHHHHHHHHH T_T Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WAHHHHHHHHH T_T
From: gonzo
Date: 1 May 2003 14:20:05
Message: <web.3eb16402eff35ac5a0c272b50@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
>What the heck...this displays ok in Paint Shop, but not
>in anything else...?  What do I need to do to it to make
>POV display it properly?
>
>Tim Cook
>http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-empyrean

Don't know what you may be able to make of this, but it displayed fine when
I viewed it last night in Netscape 4.7, but doesn't display today when
viewing it in I.E.6. (And looked like some major improvements over your
previously posted versions, can't wait to see the final!)

And as a possibly entirely unrelated note, I was viewing some stuff in the
Poserforum gallery yesterday in I.E., no problem, but when I viewed it in
Netscape several images wouldn't display.  A little checking showed that
all of the images that wouldn't display were rendered in Vue de Esprit.

Different image libraries???

RG