POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Interesting glass effect : Re: Interesting glass effect Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:50:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting glass effect
From: Kitsune e
Date: 28 Apr 2003 21:20:04
Message: <web.3eadd22a99ddf140ee48ecde0@news.povray.org>
Eitan Tal wrote:
>Hey guys!
>
>I made this one in about an hour. Guess it was my lucky one. I don't usually get
>successful shots.
>What do you think? Do you feel the speed? The space? The memory?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>    -Eitan Tal

Hmmm, it is too light for my desktop...  Pitty I really liked the feel of
this image.

I think it might give a better impression of space if you used focal blur or
a distant fog.  Still very nice image.  Could you animate it?  Maybe just
generate a different random set of numbers for each frame... or even better
create some arrays which you then loop thru to give the impression of
scrolling digits!!!

good work.