POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...Music To Trace By : Old Technology...Music To Trace By Server Time
14 Jun 2024 08:58:53 EDT (-0400)
  Old Technology...Music To Trace By
From: Renderdog
Date: 25 Apr 2003 10:25:11
Message: <web.3ea9435b84bae1a07ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
A good concept, with multiple old technologies represented. The cassettes
and player are a somewhat boring subject; I see them more as background
elements. The pencil drawing on the pad drew my eye, and the spiral pad and
paper look great.

Excellent modeling for the cassettes and tape player, but some of the other
objects look a little too clean. The table's wood texture is excellent. The
shadow of the loose tape on the table looks odd (aliasing?). The partially
transparent cassette shadows look great, but in other places objects appear
washed out or lack depth.