POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stumbled upon... : Re: Stumbled upon... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stumbled upon...
From: Mayhem
Date: 20 Apr 2003 11:35:05
Message: <web.3ea2bd86813930f2aa3b47fa0@news.povray.org>
>Anyone got any ideas what this is now?

She kind of looks like that superhero... Butane Woman.

I think the picture either needs a bit of post processing or just a slightly
different background colour. If you turn the picture upside down, it has a
horizontal line caused by the shadow around her arms that cuts the picture
up. She looks like she has two holes under her jaw too (too much
reflection?).

Other than fixing those two things, I'd leave the picture as it is and turn
it into a triptych with this being the center piece and the left and right
ones being half the width and her rotated about 80 degrees left and right.