POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Charicture animation demo (456k) : Re: Charicture animation demo (456k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Charicture animation demo (456k)
From: Kitsune e
Date: 15 Apr 2003 11:35:14
Message: <web.3e9c25cfc35c5c1116ecd19d0@news.povray.org>
That is the spirit!  I was just making some suggestions to get people
thinking.  So that maybe they will ask themselves what would be the best
tool for the job... before creating their models out of CSG.

Remco de Korte wrote:
> A nice
>example of pure-POV character animation is Rune's Al the Alien. I'd also
>like to see what POV can do with outside modellers.
>
>CheerS!
>
>Remco

Yeah Al the alien is amazing, already much better then the stuff I have done
so far.  Rune's stuff is a perfect example of how you could do almost
anything with Povray's SDL.