POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : taking stock : Re: taking stock Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: taking stock
From: Renderdog
Date: 11 Apr 2003 10:00:11
Message: <web.3e96c990767dd7427ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:

>I usually have some ideas written down a day or so ahead, only to find
>that I end up repeating what you say, just in different words.  So I
>have to elaborate.

Feel free Jim, or anyone for that matter, to post first on any image. It
would be nice if the artists themselves posted first, as that might guide
the discussions better, but they may not be comfortable posting first.

gonzo's comment about discussing the origins of the idea, the creative
process, would also add a lot to the discussions.