POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...Leonardo : Re: Old Technology...Leonardo Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:48:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Technology...Leonardo
From: gonzo
Date: 8 Apr 2003 15:35:06
Message: <web.3e9323891a52f442a0c272b50@news.povray.org>
This one I was surprised didn't rate higher.  I thought the only flaw was
that it's a bit dark, but even so, not so dark it hides detail. The horses
head I thought was a little out of place, but I'm not familiar with
Leonardo's boat so maybe not.

I really like the concept, and the fact that it not only shows us old
technology but gives us a glimpse of the broader genius of the creator as
well, by showing the painting in the background and the frescoe on the
wall.

A lot in this image, and Txemi puts it all together well.

RG