POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : spacebug : Re: spacebug Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: spacebug
From: Lenx
Date: 4 Apr 2003 15:10:04
Message: <web.3e8de534628e5ed9de2a6cfb0@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:
>> does someone know how i can get rid of those edges? it doesn't look
>natural
>> now.
>

>I'm not positive, but that looks to me like a max_trace_level problem -
>check the documentation.
>
> - Slime

this was indeed the problem, thank you

however i still don't have good boosters.
It's hard to mix the colors in a good looking way. today i played with madia
for hours and still didn't get any result that satisfy me.
Personaly, i love the boosters from Tek,

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/30807/

they are clear and colors are well seperated. I'm not asking for code, just
for hints on how i can use media in a good way.

you can find a newer version of my bug here:
http://users.pandora.be/lenx/spacebug/spacecraft04.jpg

thx for all the reply's
lenx