POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : media.cpp problem : Re: media.cpp problem Server Time
4 Oct 2024 16:59:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media.cpp problem
From: Drew Kearns
Date: 30 Mar 2003 22:50:04
Message: <web.3e87b9d79d106d7ee8cde3690@news.povray.org>
Wolfgang Wieser wrote:
>It would probably be helpful if you post the pov scene file which
>triggers the bug.
>(You may try to remove any code from the pov scene file which is
>not needed to trigger the bug.)
>
>Otherwise, the developers may not be able to reproduce the bug.

Heh...I'm still trying to do that!  The problem is that the crash only
happens when I turn on all the objects in my scene...the source is rather
large.  Best clues I'm working with right now is that it has something to
do with a a media filled sphere inside of a light group.

Unfortunately, I haven't yet been able to create a simple scene that then
causes the relevent section of the FOR loop to fire.  I was hoping that
someone who might be familiar with the LIT_INTERVAL struct could give me
some idea on what the ->s0 and ->s1 values are and how they get filled, so
I could get a better idea on what would be needed to repro.  I'll keep
trying...if I can't, I'll just put the whole shebang on the web and post a
link.

Thanks-
-Drew