POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image Creation Challange : Re: Image Creation Challange Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Creation Challange
From: Dan Byers
Date: 28 Mar 2003 13:25:10
Message: <web.3e8492a7ac579220e1a922da0@news.povray.org>
James Taylor wrote:
>1. Get a stopwatch and set it for 2 minutes
>2. Create a wholly original scene in those two minutes.
>
>here's my effort in all my limited-ability glory ;)
>
>jim

Two minutes?  It takes me two minutes just to type my friggin' name, let
alone an entire scene! :)

Actually, that's not a bad exercise.  I know creative writing classes would
do timed writing, usually 5-10 minutes.  For a long while, I was trying to
do one POV image a day, no matter how crap-tacular it turned out... good
practice; makes you think...

dan
Goofy Graffix - http://hometown.aol.com/goofygrafx
DanByersArt - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix