POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...discussions : Re: Old Technology...discussions Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:49:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Technology...discussions
From: Renderdog
Date: 27 Mar 2003 15:50:06
Message: <web.3e83637750e72beb7ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
Copper Pin wrote:
>This is a good idea.  One new thread per day is a good pace, I think we
>should aim to get through the top 20 before the next round's deadline.

Sounds do-able. I've taken the liberty to email the top 20 to alert them to
the discussions. Lots of nationalities represented; nice.

Bill, can you alert the IRTC mailing list members?

Anyone interested can, of course, post first on any image. I like the "Old
Technology...imagename" format for each discussion, but it's a free forum
:-)

-Mark