POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) : Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k)
From: Renderdog
Date: 22 Mar 2003 01:10:02
Message: <web.3e7bfd6959807df996cb8b070@news.povray.org>
Wow. Beautiful and excellent animation. I love the tranporter(?) effect. To
me, the scale of the craft is much more evident in this scene.

The only problem I see is the cloud touching the horizon after the camera
pans back down to the grandstands. (Why do you pan back down? Not much
happening there.)

The scene is excellent as is. If you spend any more time on it, the distant
city seems plain, and maybe the ground should be a different color (brown?)
past the grandstands and to the horizon.