POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Zazzle site is open : Re: Zazzle site is open Server Time
14 May 2024 14:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zazzle site is open
From: Renderdog
Date: 14 Mar 2003 19:30:05
Message: <web.3e7272b0c070d06c2f7cbfd80@news.povray.org>
Renderdog wrote:
>I'll report back on the Zazzle's print quality when I get it.

The print (a large matte canvas of the wet bird) arrived and it looks great.
The colors look perfect and the blacks are good (I assume the gloss canvas
would have better blacks, but this one is fine). The matte canvas is VERY
matte, which I like. It has a diagonal weave which is unusual but looks
fine.

The 100dpi image is very good. It's not razor sharp, but no one will ever
look at this print and notice any lack of clarity.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from Zazzle again. They provided a great
product at a good price with a quick turnaround and minimum hassle. Be sure
to order through the www.povray.org website if you can.