POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blah... : Re: blah... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blah...
From: Dan Byers
Date: 11 Mar 2003 11:05:15
Message: <web.3e6e0846e22f4ed2e1a922da0@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte wrote:
>I don't really believe you're not happy with this ;)

trust me, I'm not :)

>It looks puzzling. The previous Splork had a sort of 'airbrush' look to
>it. If this one could somehow inherit some of that clarity it would be a
>magnificent, puzzling image, with a lot of things to see. My favourite,
>actually.
>
>Remco

thanks for the comments :)  I think, however, I'm just gonna stick a fork in
this one, call it done, and move on to other things... there are other
Splorks out there waiting to be rendered :)

dan
Goofy Graffix - http://hometown.aol.com/goofygrafx
DanByersArt - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix