POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blah... : Re: blah... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blah...
From: Dan Byers
Date: 11 Mar 2003 11:00:13
Message: <web.3e6e07b2e22f4ed2e1a922da0@news.povray.org>
Hugo Asm wrote:
>Inspiration: Combine 3 full images into 1, where each brick is part of a
>puzzle.. All 3 images remain recognisable, and are scattered equally
>(randomly or in a pattern) in the puzzle... :o)
>
>Regards,
>Hugo

I actually had an idea to do something similar to that about six months ago,
but as I started putting it together, it just didn't measure up to what I
had envisioned...  I think I tend to do better when I just pick a direction
and let things happen; much more chaotic and happenstance, which I think is
a quality of all good art :)

dan
Goofy Graffix - http://hometown.aol.com/goofygrafx
DanByersArt - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix