POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : The countdown starts here .... : Re: The countdown starts here .... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:52:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The countdown starts here ....
From: Renderdog
Date: 19 Feb 2003 12:20:06
Message: <web.3e53bc7167c6575a7ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
Slashdolt wrote:

>I'm really glad that after Feb 28th, it WILL be done, whether I like it or
>not.  I could see myself tweaking the scene for the rest of my life
>otherwise.  I  will have put somewhere between 100 and 120 hours into this
>by the time it's over (not including render times).  I'm sure others could
>have done it in far less time, though, as most of my time was spent learning
>and experimenting.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the images, relaxing here with my feet up
and no deadline on my back...

Seriously, while it's hectic, the deadline does inspire us to work hard (as
you two obviously have). I'm sure it will be worth it in the end; learning
and creating is rewarding by itself, but you'll also have something very
nice to show for all that hard work.

-Mark