POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another Valentine : Re: Another Valentine Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Valentine
From: Renderdog
Date: 19 Feb 2003 12:10:12
Message: <web.3e53ba036a433dd67ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
Bonsai wrote:

>I like it very much. More than the valentine thing, I must say.
>
>No critics or suggestions from my side.
>
>Keep it running, it's worth. :-)

Thanks, the Valentine was just playing around with Photoshop, nothing
serious. However it does have some beautiful neon colors and I'm going to
print it on a transparency for display on a backlit panel. It seems prints
lose some of the vibrancy images show on a monitor, so I'm hoping a backlit
panel will duplicate the highly saturated onscreen look, with additional
resolution as a bonus.

I will definitely continue on with the venice image, it's just going to take
a while to finish. Thanks for the encouragement.

-Mark